Hey everyone! Happy new week again, hope you are not feeling under the weather lately. I pray for God’s strength for each of you. This post is long overdue but you know, we are going to get into it anyway. I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Fola of Thoughts of Fola and I couldn’t be more honoured. For the award, I am to write a post on the blog and answer a series of questions. I hope you all learn more about me through my answers and here it goes…
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you:
I already did above. Thank you Fola for nominating me. Check out Fola’s blog here.
Give a brief story about how you started blogging:
I started blogging in June 2016 (this year) and let me just say, it’s been great so far. I had no idea there was a huge community of amazing bloggers that would open up to me when I started and I’m glad I found them. I started blogging as a hobby and the interest started when I randomly started following bloggers on social media and loved what they were doing (and I was pushed to it jokingly by a friend). Before then, I had no idea there was a whole scenery around blogging, I was lost in the world let me just say.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Be consistent: Every blogger says it and it is very true. The only way to boost yourself and your blog is to be persistent with your posts and content.
- Never stop researching and discovering things that inspire you!
Nominate 15 deserving bloggers: Almost everyone I want to nominate has already been nominated so Imma limit this to 7 bloggers/vloggers that I really admire.
- Beth Fayemi of www.myvoguelife.com/2016/10/23/chic-school-girl
- Chinenye of www.ThestyleBambi.com, formerly known as Empressmicky. Chinenye and I recently did a collab on this post.
- Tosin Alabi of africanismcosmopolitan.com
- Sandra Adeyemi of sandradeyemi.com/tag/doasy
- Simi of stretch-tistheseason
- Bisi Ibironke(inspirational vlogger).check her out here, youtu.be/v5aKS-mFkXE
- Adeola Gbadebo of christian&chic.blogspot.com.
You guys need to check them out! A big thank you for stopping bye, have a blessed and hassle free week!