And we did it! We successfully conquered this week! We aced the midterms and the papers. Now, we have a thousand more papers to complete. But hey! We are one step closer to college graduation, one step closer to getting that dream job and a million miles farther from where we first started. This may just slightly be for me than it is for you guys but I am happy! You know that week you thought you would be drained, and couldn’t overcome, that was this week for me, but we did it and now, there’s nothing we can’t do (‘we’ because this might have been you this week too).
Now, I apologise for failing to complete the Breast Cancer series on Wednesday but I didn’t forget, trust me. I just had to finish my exams and get a clear head. Even in the midst of the craziness of the week, I still managed to squeeze in a little time to discover some things on the Internet and I’ll be sharing my findings with you guys. Not findings like entirely new things, more like my loves this week.
- To complete the Breast Cancer Awareness Series that Danie of DateswithDannie and I have been collaborating on, I found this website called, Living Beyond Cancer and it is a great resource for cancer survivors and patients. The website has various links with additional resources available for this fight against cancer. This is the link to the website (http://www.lbbc.org/). Don’t forget that you can now help someone you know or who you’ll meet in the future, fight against cancer. I trust you guys were following the series, if not, catch up here and here.
This concludes the Breast Cancer Awareness series! Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did and you have any additional cancer resource and tips, you can leave a comment below. Danie and I are grateful.
2. Last night, I watched a movie on Irokotv titled, NorthEast and let me just say, if you enjoy Nollywood drama, you need to see it. It is a beautiful romantic movie and O.C Ukeje was a main actor. O.C is just a very brilliant person and fantabulous actor, love him!
3. Oh, if you haven’t listened to Falz and Simi’s album, I feel bad for you so I’ll share with you this link so you go watch it now because you have to. This EP is a masterpiece (I’ll acknowledge Simi’s talent even if she stole my man, watch out Simi :))(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVz6mzKryg9pZnIB3m0egwQ/videos)
4. Seen Tiwa’s new video, Rewind? Watch it and tell me how you feel. I personally love it! Just so you guys know, there’s hardly anything I don’t like, soooo…..
5. Another EP to definitely listen to is Davido’s new EP, Son of Mercy. It is so good and definitely one of his best works so far!
6. If you are looking for a good Tv show to start watching, I’ll recommend Quantico. I watched it this summer and was I hooked! I also got hooked on Game of Thrones, Prison break and The Flash. All great shows to watch.
7. I’m gonna stop at 7 since 7 is one of my lucky numbers. If you like web series and looking to start a new one,you should check out This is it on youtube and hopefully you like it as much as I do. It features Kenyan and Nigerian actors.
Thanks again for sticking around! Love love always and I wish you a relaxing and beautiful weekend. Now I have to go pack for a retreat!
p.s: this blog has become my baby now and i don’t intend on making you guys wait a long time before updating. You’re in for a ride now lool.